Sunday, June 21, 2015

Miss Lindsey

I had a ton of fun last weekend working with four models and three MUA/Hairstylists!  We all got together at my favorite place, Studio 353 at the Speakeasy Art Center in Pekin, Illinois.  I brought some fru-fru girly dresses and the HMUA teams went to work.  Today, I'm featuring some head shots from that shoot of Miss Lindsey.  Lindsey is one of my go-to models.  She has become a dear friend over the years, and I'm always so happy to work with her.  In this particular series of photos, she is front lit with a strobe and softbox, and back lit with a big octabox.  They're hazy and gorgeous and I love them!  Lindsey's hair and makeup was done by Tierney Cheney-Smithers.  The crystal headband was created by Tierney (one of her many talents), and the flowered headband was purchased at Goddess Boheme, a wonderful out-of-the-way locally-owned shop on Prospect Road in Peoria.  I hope you love these photos as much as I do.  There will be more to come from this shoot, so stay tuned!










No comments:

Post a Comment