Monday, February 18, 2013

All You Need is Love ....

This is a special moment between lions at the Peoria Zoo.  I remember the female lion is named Lizzy, although I don't recall the male's name.  If anyone out there knows it, please feel free to share it with me.

Anyway, as a "thank you" to everyone of you that have supported Yellow Lily Photography, I want to give all of you an opportunity to win an 8x10 metallic print of this special moment.  How do you that?  It's easy!  You must first "like" YLP on Facebook.  Then you can follow the link on my Facebook page to this blog and just leave a comment right here on this blog post (just to say "hi" is fine).  If you do that, you will be entered in the drawing.  I will randomly pick a winner on Thursday, February 21 at 6:00 PM. 

Remember:  You must first "like" YLP, then you must leave a comment on this blog post.

Thanks to all of you for your support of Yellow Lily Photography!

1 comment: